Hell with RedBus

Valan Tours & Travels
Ticket Id TNBP21691462
Saturday 26-10-2019
Me and my friends (total 4 people) had booked this bus, Bus was expected to arrive @6pm Pondicherry, but the bus operator called me and said that they are expected to arrive @5:30pm. So we have 15 more min to go there to get the bus so I hired a cab and it cost about Rs. 400. we reached the boarding point at 5:25 but when I called them they replied that it will take 15 more min to cover the root. i.e @5:45 but the bus arrived @6:15 pm. What the hell? is this its okay to wait for some minitues. But as they informed me the false time, I lost time as well as money.
The discomfort haven't ended yet. I had booked bus through OMR when I get in to the bus they said the bus is not going through that road so I should get down @ a place which is 4km far from where I booked. They said that the bus which I booked had passed pondicherry early so I have to get in to this bus. But the actual problem is 2 of our 4 seats is already occupied by somebody else. This is because I said that nah the bus I booked which is expected to arrive @ 6 had gone before 5:25pm
when I complaint it to bus operator they shouted at me and said there are so many vacant seat go n lay somewhere else. As I am not a local guy, I can't speak Tamil fluently I couldn't make an argument.
I am using RedBus for the first time and I will not use RedBus any more time. A complete loss 1470 for hiring bus 400 for booking cab. 1hr waiting. No seats . arrogant treatment from bus operator. they are not aware what the punctuality is.

Comments

Popular Posts